CLPC DISTANCE LEARNING REGISTRATION FORM
- These seminars, sponsored by the Clinical Laboratory Personnel Committee (CLPC), are available free of charge ONLY to individuals who hold a current Louisiana license.
Each full-day seminar provides 6.0 contact hours. Individual sessions provide 1.5 contact hours each.
A current license number listed on the registration form is required to register for any of the seminars.
- Registration is limited to only ONE city. Please select the city in which you would like to attend the seminar and list it on the registration form below.
You may attend one or more sessions at that site. Applications will be handled on a first come, first served basis. If the site you choose is full, you will be notified by email.
- You can now type on the form below to send your registration in automatically.
- Fill in the required information below and click on the SUBMIT BUTTON.
An email will be sent within a week to CONFIRM your registration. You are not registered until you receive the CONFIRMATION EMAIL.
- PLEASE PRE-REGISTER EARLY. You can always cancel if you are unable to attend.
No one is registered until the registration form below has been submitted and a confirmation has been sent back via email.
Registration forms received only a day or two before the seminar may not be confirmed due to time constraints.
Cities with no one pre-registered one week prior to the seminar will be cancelled and walk-ins will not be honored.