Physician Assistant Program
Requirements For Graduation
To be eligible for graduation, the PA Program requires that the PA student must:
- Obtain a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Pass all didactic and clinical phase courses with a grade of C or higher.
- Earn no more than 12 hours of C in the program.
- Successfully complete a summative examination administered within 4 months of graduation.
- Successfully complete all requirements for the Capstone (Master’s) project.
- Demonstrate ethical, professional, behavioral and personal characteristics requisite to practicing as a Physician Assistant.
- Receive approval and recommendation by the core faculty of the PA Program for conferring of the degree, Master of Physician Assistant Studies.
Access to the LSUHSC-NO requirements: http://catalog.lsuhsc.edu